Is your pet overweight? We are here to help with no judgement! We know you want to offer your pet treats. We know you will need support going through the weight loss process. We are as committed as you are to helping your pet get healthier.
PRIMARY RISKS OF EXCESS WEIGHT IN PETS
Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes
High Blood Pressure
Heart and Respiratory Disease
Cranial Cruciate Ligament Injury
Many Forms of Cancer
Decreased life expectancy (up to 2.5 years)
Did you know?
- It is slow and difficult to lose weight on a regular pet or grocery store diet? If you drop them too far, they will slow in their metabolic rate making it harder to lose weight.
- Your pet will also be miserable and hungry if you drop the volume too much on their regular diet
- Your pet will not get enough of the essential nutrients if you drop the volume too much on their regular diet as they are not formulated to lose weight
- Veterinary Prescription weight loss diets preserve feeding amounts and proper nutrition while ensuring your pet doesn’t feel like they are starving
- Veterinary Prescription weight loss diets are 100% guaranteed. If your pet won’t eat it we will take it back and find another option
- We will weigh your pet and adjust feeding amounts every 30 days at no charge to you. You just have to bring them in
- We are here to answer any questions you may have
- YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Overweight pets are an international epidemic.
- A great resource on line is http://petobesityprevention.org/pet-obesity-fact-risks/