COVID-19 UPDATE – Starting July 2, 2021
Our front door is now open and we are excited to welcome clients back into our clinic! We still have a few policies to make this transition as smooth as possible and to keep our clients and staff safe.
– We still kindly ask that you call the clinic to inform the staff that you have arrived for your appointment. We ask this of you so we can reduce the amount of traffic flow in our clinic as we have a small waiting area.
– Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment start time.
– We are open Monday to Friday: 8am – 6pm, Saturday 8am-4pm.
– We are allowing a maximum of 2 people present for all appointments.
– We still ask that you fill out the online admission form prior to your arrival to minimize the amount of wait time.
– We will require all clients visiting us to wear a mask in the clinic. This is our policy as a small business to keep our staff safe.
– We will ask you to sanitize upon entry into the clinic.
– Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign into our sign in sheet. We have clean/dirty bins for pens for you to use.
– Please do not come to the clinic if:
- You have recently returned from travel outside of Canada
- You are feeling ill, exhibiting respiratory illness signs
- You have been in contact with individuals that have tested positive for COVID
- You are awaiting COVID test results or been told to quarantine
- You are bringing in an animal that has been around a person who has tested positive for COVID. Pets can act as fomites
- Instead, please call the clinic for advice. We want to help you help your pet. We are trusting you to keep our staff safe as well.
– Please ensure that you have filled out the appropriate required form on our website before your appointment. This is important for accurate triage.
– For any urgent veterinary concerns, please call or go to:
Pulse Veterinary Specialists and Emergency at 780-570-9999 or VCA Guardian Veterinary Centre at 780-436-5880. Please call before you go as both clinics also have protocols for patient entry at this time.
– Pet food orders – Please ensure that you have placed an order ahead of time. We can still provide curbside service for food pickups if you wish, please give the clinic a call. Otherwise, you may come into the clinic.
– Medication orders – Please place orders one week ahead of needing the medication. We cannot guarantee last minute prescriptions will be filled.
We appreciate your patience and understanding with us as we make this transition.