COVID-19 UPDATE – Starting September 16, 2021
Thank you to our patients and their families for their support as we face an unprecedented epidemic and now a 4th wave. We would like to update you on our covid protocol.
*We require face masks to be worn and properly seated over the nose and mouth before entering the clinic. The mask must remain in place throughout your visit.
* We are allowing ONE person with each pet into the building. Special circumstances will be considered (please call ahead to discuss). If you have proof of vaccination the limit will be lifted. We are making this decision this to protect our staff and their children and to protect our patient’s families. It is impossible to keep a safe distance from our patient’s families within exam rooms or to provide ample safe space in a crowded waiting room. To ensure continued availability of staff for your pet’s medical needs we have elected to reduce the number of people in the building.
* We will be asking you to remove your personal mask and replace it with a SURGICAL FACE MASK which we will provide to you. Please hand sanitize before and after replacing your mask.
* We are continuing to ask people to SIGN IN to the clinic upon entry. Should we become aware of a positive COVID case you will be contacted by our staff.
* The option for curbside service for appointments and medication/food pick up is still available. We have a mobile banking terminal to facilitate payment without having to leave your car. Please call when you arrive at the clinic (780-250-1700) and we would be happy to help you.
* We continue to be open Monday to Saturday. The emergency clinics are still overwhelmed and intermittently turning away patients. We are making every effort to be available to our patients should the need arise. This means that Saturdays can become double booked to facilitate sick patients and the patience our clients have shown with our staff is greatly appreciated.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call the clinic and we will be pleased to talk to you. I would like to say how very much we have all enjoyed having you all back in the clinic and I know the pets have appreciated it too. Stay safe.